I usually steer clear of the various circulating meme games, but I found this one rather entertaining. I’m blaming Jonathan Hollin for this one…
The rules for the Playlist Meme are simple
- Open up the music player on your computer.
- Set it to play your entire music collection.
- Hit the “shuffle” button.
- Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That’s right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It’s time for total musical honesty. Write it up in your blog or journal and link back to at least a couple of the other sites where you saw this.
If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, etc.) occurances. You don’t have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you’d like.
This is my list
- Jay-Jay Johanson – Keep it a secret (From Poison)
- Svedbanken – Chris og Chokoladefabrikken #7
- Atomic Swing – Gone In The Smoke (From Fluff)
- Nancy Sinatra – These Boots Are Made For Walking (From The Greatest Hits of Nancy Sinatra)
- Pixies – Tame (From Doolittle)
- Love Shop – I Dag S? Bedre Ud Ig?r (From 1990/91)
- Kent – A time kill to die for (From English Hagnesta Hill)
- John Barry – Wednesday’s Child (From The Best of John Barry)
- Bent – A Ribbon For My Hair (From Programmed to Love)
- Björk – Hunter (From Homogenic)
Nothing too embarrassing, although danish readers might laugh at the occurrance of “Svedbanken”. It’s a now defunct danish radio show that had it’s moments.